Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Demonstrated English proficiency is critically important as reading and writing are essential elements to Woodward’s curriculum.
International students will be required to pay an additional tuition fee of $8,840. Homestay living expenses of approximately $1,000 per month will be paid directly to the homestay family.
Woodward’s Director of International and Global Connections will work with students to monitor their academic and social needs while at Woodward Academy. Please note that every new international student is required to attend a mandatory orientation session two weeks prior to the start of the fall semester.
- Complete all requirements by February 28. Notification of Admissions decision on March 31.
- AAAIS Teacher and Principal/Counselor Evaluation Forms – sent directly from current school
- Official transcript – Complete and send directly from current school (both original documents and English translation).
- Official TOEFL scores
- Interview – in person or via Skype
- Official SSAT scores (optional)
- copy of birth certificate
We look forward to working with you to pursue the possibility of studying at Woodward Academy. Please contact the Admissions Office via email or by phone at 404.765.4001 if we can be of assistance.