We will follow recommendations developed by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Georgia’s Department for Public Health (GDPH) with proper health and safety precautions in place for resuming on-campus operations. Our decision was guided by the following principles and objectives:
- Prioritize the health and safety of our community.
- Be compliant with government orders.
- Follow guidelines from CDC, GDPH, World Health Organization, GHSA, SAIS, NAIS, along with other metro Atlanta private and public schools.
- Fulfill our mission of creating a richer learning community with exceptional academic opportunities.
- Give preference to on-campus learning as health and safety conditions allow, while offering flexibility to families who prefer to keep their child(ren) home.
- Ensure the Academy's financial strength and stability.
For details on Registration & Orientation for each school, please visit the Back-to-School Information found on the
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.section of the website.
We will hold our first day of school on campus on Thursday, August 13, 2020. At all five schools, we will provide Safety Orientation for students on that day. The specific plan will vary by school in an age-appropriate manner. Your school principal will invite you to a Zoom meeting a week prior to the opening of school, to cover and review specifics for our expanded safety protocols and procedures.
Prior to the start of school, all Woodward employees will undergo comprehensive COVID-19 preparedness training to provide a thorough understanding and familiarity with our new routines and expectations Academy-wide.